If you don’t ask…I won’t tell.
if you ever ask me to go to the movies there’s a 99.99999% chance i’ll say yes
even if i don’t want to see the movie
even if i’ve never heard of the movie
even if i’ve seen the movie before
no matter what i’ll most likely always say yes because i love the movies
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
This is the single most amazing thing I have ever seen [x]
I CAN’T COMPREHEND THIS MUCH SKILL
if the video and image isn’t reason enough to reblog, that comment should do it
“Katniss is very skinny… How much do you weigh?
I am so fucking happy that female celebrities are starting to call interviewers out on their bullshit.
VAGUE ASS FANFIC DESCRIPTIONS LIKE… “He didn’t know what love was, until he did” WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN WHAT THE FUCK
listening to a sad song that has a nice beat
- Having a Beginning
- Having an Ending
- But WHERE’S THE MIDDLE?!?
- HOW DO I GET TO THE ENDING
- WHAT IS A PLOT
- WHAT ARE PLOT DETAILS
- WHAT IS WRITING
And most importantly:
- HOW DO I TITLE
i was bored so i put this on and sat on my kitchen floor in the dark waiting for my mom to get home and when she saw me she screamed so loud the neighbors called the cops
hey look its me
my blog is like this fucking grab bag except you never exactly know what you’re going to get in said bag
is it fandom???
is it feminist rants???
is it food???
who knows you could probably find a fucking crocodile in there
that one time a demon blessed an angel,
omg Jensen’s face